HOW TO INSTALL GOOGLE SHEETS ?
- Click on "Install" button
- It will ask for your Personal details Click on "Continue" and Click "Install"
- It will prompt logged in user details , if everything is correct Click on "Continue" then check for Google Sheets version (current V161) , Tick the "Terms of Service" then click "Continue to install".
- Select your Users/Profiles (Select the profile to whom this extension is to be visible, based on the profile selection the extension will be displayed to users)
- You should be already logged in with your zoho crm account to install this extension.
- Click on 'Authorize'
- You should have a Google Account. In case you don't have a Google Account click on 'Signup'
and Create a Google Account.
After clicking on Authorize you will receive a Google Login page follow image below
- Choose your Google Account / Login with your Google Account.
Once your Logged in to Google Account you will be receiving another page follow image below.
- Click on 'Allow' : This allow will Access your Google Sheets from your Google Drive
Once you clicked on 'Allow' means you have authorized JIGS - Extension with your Google Account
and you will be shown another page follow image bellow.
- Click on 'Finish' and JIGS - Extension is ready to use.
- All the above steps are mandatory.
- if you fail to Authorize this extension with Google Account this extension will not work.
- If you fail to give permissions to this extension or the process fails somewhere in between this extension will not work.
- Authorizing this extension with Google Account is completely safe.